Davisville Village Homes
Davisville Village is downtown meets uptown. It's urban yet neighbourly, vibrant yet peaceful, and aspirational yet attainable. It's not just "Young and Eligible"; it has something for everyone, and it's why so many seek to live here.
Why Davisville Village?
- Walkable to everything you need, and central to the entire city
- Superb neighbourhood public schools, such as Maurice Cody and North Toronto
- Two Yonge subway stations, and quick driving access to downtown via Mount Pleasant
- Outdoor recreation at June Rowlands Park and nearby ravines like Moore Park and Blythwood.
- Three shopping districts with all types of shops, services, dining, nightlife and entertainment. Yonge and Eglinton has an energetic downtown vibe, and the Mount Pleasant and Bayview districts feel more community oriented, but there is a healthy mix of chains, independents, big names and boutiques throughout.
The original housing stock consists primarily of two and three storey semis and detached homes from the 1920s and 1930s. Many are being continually being updated, expanded, and in some cases replaced with modern or transitional custom homes. On the peripheral blocks is a wide selection of condominium types, ranging from stacked townhouses, to spacious condos apartments from previous decades, to sleek modern towers with floor to ceiling glass walls.